Incorporate these simple steps into your home maintenance routine as we transition from winter to spring.
- Check for damage to your roof.
- Check all the fascia and trim for deterioration.
- Have a professional air conditioning contractor inspect and maintain your system as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Check your water heater for rust, leaks, and other issues.
- Check your home for water leaks.
- Replace all extension cords that have become brittle, worn or damaged.
- Check your fire extinguishers and replace, if necessary.
Have a maintenance need?
The maintenance team at Peace of Mind works closely with our property managers to ensure that needed repairs or maintenance are handled in a timely manner. Our maintenance team also assists with move-out walkthroughs and turnover repairs. When things go wrong in the middle of the night, our tenants see the friendly face of one of our maintenance techs who will help them through whatever emergency has come up.